My last blog was posted about two weeks ago. I have been busy recent two weeks and never thought I would update at 3:56 in the morning! I am not into motherhood as what Ann is experiencing now (I just read your blog - 2hours interval..hahaha), I am not having insomnia, I did not drink coffee earlier and the list goes on. It was a long day in the office. So, I went to bed early just now - 10:15pm. But somehow I woke up at 2+ until now.
Few more hours, I gonna get ready to work and I still awake.. Sigh..
1 comment:
Poor thing.. sleep early, wake up early :)
Nowadays, I sleep by 11pm and wake up around 7am everyday.. not to mention have to wake up and feed the boy every 2 hours in the night.. but I think I "ba" liao..
Catch you soon ya.
Post a Comment