Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home again

I think since early this year, I have been traveling back to Kulim many times. I will be going home again tomorrow. But this time, I am a bit worried. My ears and nose are blocked since Monday. Tiredness and body ache. Normally after a good rest, the ache will be gone. But the blockage still there. It is very uncomfy, head feels heavy and sometimes I can't balance myself. I have knocked my head against toilet door, room door, my elbow to the wall, my legs to the bed frame......... 

I don't have running nose, I don't have cough, I don't have fever. I went yoga yesterday to hope that I would get better.. Sigh...my condition still the same.

Hope I will get better soooooooooooooooon........

4 comments:

Joseph Wan said...

Hi lily,
Some antihistamines or nasal decongestant spray would help. Flixonase is quite good.

Lily said...

Hi DR WAN :P,
It is really making me sick. I will look for Flixonase I reach Kulim tomorrow. Hopefully the blockage wld be gone. Will let u know the result. Thanks.

Joseph Wan said...

Hey Lily,
Stop calling me Dr!

Lily said...

Ok ok.. Chee Hung ;)

Flixonase is expensive man. It is RM83.50. So, I decided to go see panel doctor later.