dear lily, Indeed, i shed tears when i listened to her sing. It graps your emotion instantly the moment i heard her sang. This prove that beauty is not external, but the character and the inner beauty that is the true beauty. Inner beauty shines as a person grow older and the person dies, he/she becomes a legend. External beauty is detriments with age, which is the inevitable.
2 comments:
dear lily,
Indeed, i shed tears when i listened to her sing. It graps your emotion instantly the moment i heard her sang.
This prove that beauty is not external, but the character and the inner beauty that is the true beauty. Inner beauty shines as a person grow older and the person dies, he/she becomes a legend. External beauty is detriments with age, which is the inevitable.
Hi Chee Hung,
I totally agree with you. Inner beauty is the true beauty.
I also shed tears the moment I heard her. It was heart warming.
Post a Comment