Monday, December 7, 2009

SCSM 2009 - 6 December

Done SCSM yesterday. I did not train for this year, so I walked most of the time to avoid my legs getting cramp. I applied Mr. Joint few times and the heat balm did not work at all. I just didn't feel anything. Last year's Tiger Balm was good. The weather was good. Very cooling. Saw the elite team two times. Their strides were long, light and fast. They looked like they were flying! The team alpha, Luke Kibet won the race for the second time. He finished with a new record - 2:11:24!

I feel like eating anything since yesterday, getting hungry easily. Bro said we had burnt all the energy. So, our body is telling us to replenish. Later I will buy a sumptuous meal to reward myself.. hahaha.. Had a good rest yesterday. Now I am fully recharged tho legs are still sour. Today in office as usual.

This will be my last time to participate in SCSM. 3 years into marathon & 1 year for half, I think it is time to rest.

1 comment:

Biow said...

i'm always amazed at your determination..