Friday, April 23, 2010

KL One Day Trip

I took a 7:40am flight and reached KL Sentral at 9:45am. It was fast with smooth traffic. From KL Sentral I took RapidKL lrt to Kampung Baru. Upon reaching TNB at TH Selborn, the Malay officer told me I came to the wrong branch. She told me I need to go to Kepong in order to apply electricity. I was lost as Kepong is far. Good things happen though. The Malay officer was very helpful and the chinese guy too. The guy is TNB's contractor and drove me to Kepong TNB. By 11:15am, I completed my application and took Metro bus to KL. Wanted to walk to Pudu to eat Chee Cheong Fan but I saw one Malay street stall selling delicious nasi padang. Seeing the patrons eating with their fingers, I did not doubt the food. I ordered a fish and vege (RM6.50) and seated together with them to enjoy my lunch. I was the only Chinese. Then I scouted Petaling street and took mata kucing drinks.

After that, I went to May Tower & Std Chrt to run few errands. Nothing much to do so decided to go to LCCT to try out the wifi there. Back to SG around 9pm.

I wanted to jaywalk then I saw a bunch of uniformed ppl below the pedestrian bridge. I took a peep at their papers and stated "Operasi Jejantas". Not long after I crossed to opposite side, I saw few ppl were caught by them.

The Malay stall opposite Kota Raya & below the jejantas

My lunch

Shops

Traditional Chinese Pancake at Petaling Street

I was surprised to see this advanced mobile toilets

Klang Bus Station

Pasar Seni LRT

KTM - view from Pasar Seni LRT

Masjid Jamek

No comments: