I bought the laptop a month ago and it was very slow on vista with 1GB RAM. Today, I went to Simlim to buy DDR RAM for bro's new laptop. It costed me $31 and I never thought of negotiating for better price. I spent few minutes to install the RAM. Now the laptop is more powerful than my own - 3GB RAM! Every click is so fast now!
4 comments:
Not bad eh.. I fix Mac, you fix PC.. hmm, maybe we can start some small time business fixing computers!!
hehehe...if you have frens looking for programmers, let me know ya :)
Didnt you nego to at least $30 for 1GB RAM? IT fair the stall I buy from wanted charge me $30 but didnt took up the offer.
Apalah..I bought 2GB at $31. I remember you said $30 for 1GB during IT show. So, I din nego at all..
Post a Comment