I was back at hometown for Qing Ming. Every year, we never missed this day. Bro, sis and niece were back too or I should say they are still in Kulim now. For the first time, we have prayers for two new souls - Dad and Aunt. Aunt passed away in Apr 2008 while dad was in Jan 2009. I did not take picture of the columbariums where Dad and aunt 'are taken care of'. I brought my camera and I didnt not snap any picture.
Anyway, here are the pics that I took at the cemetary where we pay respect to our grandparents every year.
Qing Ming is also known as All Soul's Day.
2 comments:
So sorry to hear about your Dad's passing.. It must be hard on your Mom now that she is all alone, like my grandma. I remember my grandma used to ask your Mom to play mahjong you know.. but now grandma is in Ipoh, far away from Kulim..
Hi Lily..
Sorry to heard about your dad's situation. You are right that we should always pay respect to our ancestor and someone we love event he/she no longer physically with us.. =)
Post a Comment