Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Updates May 2011

After months of waiting, finally we got the key and started designing the house early last month. Yup.. designing, by the best interior designers from unit#9. Everything was fast from selecting contractor to hacking and building. My major contribution was shopping. Shopping for lighting, kitchen sink, kitchen tap, kitchen tiles, heater, sofa, dining set etc. I wish I was shopping for Omega and Hermes... haha.. For the same price, I can get many O&H! We still have a lot to buy such as mattress, fridge, washer, oven etc. Although we were tired at the end of the day, the feeling of buying all these stuffs for the new house was amazing.


Most of the time, I am remotely away, Uncle Helmet (as called by niece, I dunno why) is supervising the work and of course paying! Hahaha.. Everytime I drop by, I will see new things coming up. Soon, we will have a little garden at frontyard with nice grass. The gardener should be installing the underground piping any time from now. I am glad that finally we got a house of our own and making every effort out of it to be our new home sweet home :)


No comments: