It was very exciting with the noise and I can feel adrenaline rushing. Even mum also climbed up to watch! I will save money for next year's race!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Cardio exercise cum Formula 1
I was taking care of niece while mum was preparing dinner.. Then Joyce called me if I want to follow her to watch Formula 1 practice race. Around 8:20pm, Joyce picked me and mum. We parked at bugis and took mrt back to cityhall. Went by citylink and up to ground level near the link to marina square. It was very quiet and crowds were walking opposite direction from us. We thought the race has finished. We waited for about 10mins and asked the marshal there if the race is still on. Then not long after, we heard the noise from far... We can see clearly each car slowing down and making the sharp turn right in front of us. I was on top of the barrier and saw each car! Joyce shouted "Hamilton Hamilton" to me. As I am not F1 fan, I don't even know who is who and which car is which, I only know I saw same cars passed us few times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment