Thursday, June 4, 2009

Barefoot

I was walking toward a bus stop when my sandal spoiled. As the bus was alighting passengers, I got no choice but to take out both sides and went barefoot. Some ppl were looking at me and some not even notice. Luckily my block is about 200m away.. I walked without shoes till I reached home. It's an experience walking barefoot along the pavement and to watch out for nails, glasses or other sharp things on the pavement.

3 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

It is a good experience. But good to know that you were reached home safely without injury your leg.

Anonymous said...

Aiyo.. poor girl..

I wonder if anyone took a photo of you walking barefoot and submitting it to Stomp :)

Lily said...

KM - Thanks.. Walking barefoot really must be careful..

Ann - Heng din bump into u.. If not, si liao.. ;)