Today, I just received a call from FedEx deliveryman. He said he is at my doorstep right now. My first response was "What?" I told him that I am at work and no one is at home. He said he knows no one is at home, that's why he called me. My second response was "Then why are you at my doorstep?" He asked if can he drops the package at my doorstep. God.. what kind of service is this. I asked him to come by my office instead since it is just 5minutes away from my house. Again, he said he covers only that area so he cannot deliver to another area. /Sweat...
No choice I called FedEx hotline to re-arrange the delivery. I told the lady that attended to my call that I am not at home during office hour and would like to re-schedule the delivery. My final encounter (hopefully) with FedEx: The lady on the phone said she can only arrange one more time delivery tomorrow to my house. I was ....
Finally, I managed to change the delivery address. Phew! Why didn't they call in advance before the delivery? I prefer DHL service where they will make appointment one day in advance. This is what I called customer experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment