Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jan 1st 2009

First day of year 2009 - I lost my father. It was a shock to everyone. Some of them couldn't believe it until they came to our house to see the wake/funeral. Some even said "I just saw him yesterday!"

It seems that dad had let go everything. He met all his siblings during tua pek's 80-year-old birthday celebration on Xmas. He has done what he liked and left peacefully. After the funeral, eldest bro told me that he had a feeling that dad might leave us and elder bro also shared the same thought. As for me, I dreamt that I go back to SG after dad's funeral. The next morning, I found dad. Mum, bros and I still coping and adjusting our lives without dad. Mum still feel dad's presence. I guess time will heal.

I believe dad is in heaven now......

4 comments:

Biow said...

my deepest condolence.

Our Footsteps said...

YOu have been very strong. Take good care of your mother, and yourself.

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Lily - I am so sorry on the sad news. Take good care.

Lily said...

Thanks my dear frens...