Friday, December 5, 2008

SCSM 2008 - 7 December

Three years ago, my first time to witness bro approaching finishing line for SCSM 2005. He was running for 42.2km. It was inspiring. Then I said to myself that one day I will complete 42.2km too. When SCSM opened for registration in 2006, I signed up for 21.1km and completed. Then year 2007, I signed up for 42.2 and completed in 5hours 47mins. For this year, I still signed up for full marathon but I will only run half. My legs are giving me some problems for the past one month. Partly due to too much jogging and torn shoes. So, I do not want to strain more.
I got my Race Entry pack yesterday. This year the color for female top is navy blue. For male, the color still the same. My year 2007 top still intact in the plastic bag in my wardrobe. Year 2008's will be in my wardrobe too. Same as last year, this year SCSM, I will be wearing the old top - year 2006.

Am I ready for the run?




No comments: