That is the name of my first and only puppy. When I first saw him, immediately he attracted my attention. It was like love at first sight. I brought him home. Bought some toys, food and a crate for him. He was a happy and naughty pup. When he was unleashed or out of his crate, he ran happily until he always skidded.Taking care of a pup is never been easy. First, need to make sure he has all the necessary injections. Next, is daily hygiene, food and activities as well as training. When he barks non-stop, need to find out what is wrong. When a pup falls sick, veterinary is the place to visit.
Training for Orion supposed to be easy because he was a lab. I woke up as early as 5:30am and went to bed as late as midnight just to let him poo. Sometimes, he didn’t poo so the trick was to turn him round in circle a few times. Naturally, his business will be done in few minutes.
Next training was to teach him simple commands such as sit, down, up and come. Training ground was at a garden. He was bewildered when he was on the grass. With simple bait and weeks of effort, he finally managed to follow some of the commands.

Day after day, I noticed that he was growing well until I did not manage to carry him in my arms. Sadly, the time we spent together was short. I guess fate has decided for Orion to go to a better place. I miss him so much...
http://www.perfectpaws.com/pupstuff.html
http://www.netpets.com/dogs/reference/training/pupobed.html
http://www.dogchannel.com/puppies/default.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment